Saturday, December 10, 2011

Inspiring Christmas Decor from Pinterest

Such fun finding Christmas decorating ideas on Pinterest, I could look all day.  I think the button wreaths and ornaments are the cutest things ever!!  I know...I have a weakness for anything made with vintage buttons...sooo darling and simple.  Another new favorite, mercury glass.  I have been hooked ever since a good friend gave me a votive set, just beautiful to use in any decor.  Also, I love the idea of using epsom salt to decorate for Christmas.  Check out the sites below for some beautiful and simple Christmas DIY decorations.





Source: bhg.com via Jenn on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Stacy on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via Stacy on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Stacy on Pinterest





Source: flickr.com via Stacy on Pinterest














Source: etsy.com via Stacy on Pinterest




1 comment:

I would love to hear from you...